Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back in school


So School started back up yesterday. I am actually looking forward to this semester, one of my classes is pathophysiology, (the study of the disease process). Call me nerdy, but I love that kind of stuff. I love being able to see a disease or condition one of my patient's has and being able to anticipate whats coming next. I enjoy going to school for the most part, expecially when I am actually learning new things. Overall though I can think of a few other things I would rather be doing. I keep telling myself..... 11 more months until graduation. I think I can.... I think I can... To top it all off I have decided to pursue a Master's degree. What?! More school?! Crazy I know, but I love what I do and I love the opportunities it affords my family and I!

1 comment: